Saturday 18 October 2014

What's to come

It's the end of semester, it's finally heating up and sandal weather is upon us. 

The season of iced tea and lemonade, markets and music festivals, late night swims and ice-cream. What am I talking about? It's always the season for ice-cream... 

 When looking for, I hate to say it but, inspriation for the summer months, I always tend to go three ways.
1. Old school: Brigette Bardot, Jane Birkin, Audrey Hepburn etc
Unoriginal, I know, but simple yet effective. If only I had BB's hair.  


2. Monochrome: Not only summer, this is an all year, all time favourite. I call it chic, but it's really just a lack of creativity. 




 3. Hippie luxe: Check back Wednesday and you'll get it. Also Kate Moss and Bosworth at festivals. Love heart eyed emoji. 





I'm clearly hoping to break out in some gingham also.


Photos sourced from vogue.com, Haper's Bazaar, Harper and Harley, pop sugar, pinterest.com


No comments:

Post a Comment